ENCLOSED ARE THE FORMS NECESSARY FOR
Thank you for choosing to apply with TEXAS MEDICAL LIABILITY INSURANCE (TMLT).
We know that you have choices when purchasing liability insurance to protect your reputation and your medical practice. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
A few items that are especially helpful to know at the start of the application process:
Missing or incorrect value
- You must be a member of the Texas Medical Association or have a membership application pending to obtain coverage through TMLT. To start this process, please visit the TMA web site www.texmed.org or call 1-800-880-1300
- Please review the Business Associate Agreement. click here
- If you need coverage for an entity other than a solo professional association or solo PLLC, please complete an Entity Application at https://www.tmlt.org/join/apply
- Note: Entity coverage is not available unless all partners, shareholders and employed physicians are insured by the company.
- Coverage is not typically available if you have an uninsured period (gap). Please contact us to discuss further.
When submitting your application, pleaseenclose:
|Which billing and payment option is right for you?Missing or incorrect value|
There are no finance charges or transaction fees associated with TMLT payment plans. You can set up recurring automatic payments once your policy is issued by contacting Customer Service at 1-800-580-8658 ext. 5050 for assistance.